The Hazardous Realm
The Hazardous Realm
READ ONLY MODE

The forum is now in read-only mode! It's only kept around for informative purposes and to prevent deadlinks!
Use e-mail to contact me instead. Any announcements would be made on my twitter account and any discussions would use some public platform instead.

how to make a map, or even sth more

All topics related to the game 'Die by the Sword' and it's add-on 'Limb from Limb' go into this board!

how to make a map, or even sth more

by nuthriz » 17 Oct 2009 00:00

The question as in the topic. I've got the OFF editor freshly installed and just began fiddling with it, but - before taking a deeper and more purposeful plunge into it - would like to know, what would I actually need to use (just the OFF editor? rather not - then what to it?) to make an actual map (my dreams including creation of a coop campaign... but first things first).

I am eager and willing to get possibly deep into it, first, yet, I need some basic answers - e.g. for the question above.

No comments on Your Xtended dbts, Hazardous, as it doesn't work on my local Win2000 (tried all your links, etc.). I'm quite fine with the graphics I have now, though, just would love to be able to get somehow creative with them...

Greetings to all the Community :)
nuthriz
User

Return to 'Die by the Sword' Fan and Modding Community