The Hazardous Realm
The Hazardous Realm
READ ONLY MODE

The forum is now in read-only mode! It's only kept around for informative purposes and to prevent deadlinks!
Use e-mail to contact me instead. Any announcements would be made on my twitter account and any discussions would use some public platform instead.

Free copies of Determinance for DBTS fans

All topics related to the game 'Die by the Sword' and it's add-on 'Limb from Limb' go into this board!

Free copies of Determinance for DBTS fans

by nervous_testpilot » 01 Sep 2008 13:44

Hi there,

I'd like to offer you guys some free copies of our indie sword-fighting game Determinance. We'd really like some more active community members to play the game and hang out in the chat room, and we think Die by the Sword fans will enjoy the game.

If you come to http://www.mode7games.com and send me a message via the contact form with the subject "POINTYSTICKS" I'll send the first ten people a reg key for the game.

Cheers,

Paul Taylor

Mode 7 Games
nervous_testpilot
User

by Hazard » 23 Sep 2008 19:48

:D Wow, that is definately one generous offer! Thanky alot! I sadly don't have much time to play currently, thus i'll leave it up to those who are able to make good use of your offer.

PS: Yes, this board definately needs a New-Topic-Notification, otherwise people (me included) just miss new topics like yours too easily. I guess i need a new board Software sometime. Darn lack of time! :?
Hazard
Hazardous Code Monkey

by nervous_testpilot » 29 Sep 2008 00:47

Thanks to everyone who has signed up so far - we still have a couple of free copies left, so get them while you can!
nervous_testpilot
User

by Sabzevarian » 01 Oct 2008 09:24

Thanks I applied

-Amin
Sabzevarian
User

by nervous_testpilot » 07 Oct 2008 10:50

The keys have now all gone - thanks guys.

If you'd like to help us out, we have a petition going to get the game distributed on Valve's Steam service - it would be great if you could sign it and support indie gaming!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/determinance/
nervous_testpilot
User

Return to 'Die by the Sword' Fan and Modding Community