The Hazardous Realm
The Hazardous Realm
READ ONLY MODE

The forum is now in read-only mode! It's only kept around for informative purposes and to prevent deadlinks!
Use e-mail to contact me instead. Any announcements would be made on my twitter account and any discussions would use some public platform instead.

How do you convert an extracted folder back into an .atd?

All topics related to the game 'Die by the Sword' and it's add-on 'Limb from Limb' go into this board!

How do you convert an extracted folder back into an .atd?

by Blinn » 10 Jun 2011 18:15

I've changed a few settings on the MANTIS.atd file, but I don't know how to put the extracted folder back into an .atd file. I'd appreciate any help with this :).
Blinn
User

Re: How do you convert an extracted folder back into an .atd?

by Hazard » 10 Jun 2011 18:27

You can just pack up the ATD again with the ATD packer tool.
BUT there are better ways to mod game content without the need to change the original ATD files. Start the Xtended Launcher, go into Options and change the Filesystem option to "Prefer unpacked files on disk". This way your game will always load the extracted files on disk if available, and fall back to files contained in ATDs if the file is not found on disk. This makes modding alot easier. You'll have to run the game in Xtended mode for this to work.
Hazard
Hazardous Code Monkey

Re: How do you convert an extracted folder back into an .atd?

by Blinn » 10 Jun 2011 18:31

Can you show me a link to the ATD packer?

EDIT: never mind, I found it.

EDIT 2: When I click on the pack button to put the folder in an atd, it does nothing.
Blinn
User

Return to 'Die by the Sword' Fan and Modding Community