The Hazardous Realm
The Hazardous Realm
READ ONLY MODE

The forum is now in read-only mode! It's only kept around for informative purposes and to prevent deadlinks!
Use e-mail to contact me instead. Any announcements would be made on my twitter account and any discussions would use some public platform instead.

Die By the Sword Modding

All topics related to the game 'Die by the Sword' and it's add-on 'Limb from Limb' go into this board!

Die By the Sword Modding

by Jakalak123 » 21 Jun 2008 17:36

Hey, I was wondering, if I want to start modding this, where do I need to start, what do I need to already know? I looked for it, but as far as I can tell there weren't any links, can someone link me to one?
Jakalak123
User

by shay » 24 Jun 2008 22:33

I'm a little rusty on this (as it's been 10 years you see) You'll need an ATD unpacker. Hazards can be found on his main page http://www.hazardx.com . Or the one I wrote (located a little down the forum page)... Also very helpful is the Limb from Limb expansion because other wise you have to open and edit a special ATD (i don't remember the name) and add your new one in.... The graphics are all defined in a open format called OFF (you can look up technical specs) There are documents for the scripting language around look on Dave's modding site or Hazards (they're around). Time is the only other big thing you need.
shay
DbtS Veteran
DbtS Veteran

Return to 'Die by the Sword' Fan and Modding Community