[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Hazardous Realm - Forum • View topic - Enric mod - 2 swords
The Hazardous Realm
The Hazardous Realm
READ ONLY MODE

The forum is now in read-only mode! It's only kept around for informative purposes and to prevent deadlinks!
Use e-mail to contact me instead. Any announcements would be made on my twitter account and any discussions would use some public platform instead.

Enric mod - 2 swords

All topics related to the game 'Die by the Sword' and it's add-on 'Limb from Limb' go into this board!

Enric mod - 2 swords

Postby Blinn » 04 May 2012 18:21

In this mod, Enric (the warrior) can hold two swords instead of just the sword and shield. I found this to be very fun to play. :)

Tell me what you think.
Blinn
User

Re: Enric mod - 2 swords

Postby Augur » 12 Nov 2012 01:02

How do I install this? Pardon my ignorance but when I dump the contents of "THE_HERO" in my data folder nothing changes. I then tried putting the contents from that folder directly into my data folder, and nothing changed. I would really like to try this out since I think sword + shield is pretty boring.

On a different note, maybe for your next project after pickaxe Enric you could see about replacing Enric with a higher-hp Orc with a sword? I like that weapon but in LFL the Orc makes it really apparent that they are cannon fodder.
Augur
User

Postby ArtemCh » 12 Nov 2012 05:23

It is necessary to first collect - http://www.hazardx.com/details.php?file=79
ArtemCh
User

Postby D_Hard » 14 Nov 2012 13:34

the_hero_fwp.lst - What is in this file? Is it important?
In your's edition:
LST 1
thesword.off sword
thesword.off sword

In original:
LST 1
thesword.off sword

Is this necessary?
P.S. - I maked dual weaponed Enric with more primitive way: I copied text from weaponl.off to SHIELDL.OFF, and edited SHIELDL.WPN. I think your way is better. Did you try to attach weapons to any other Enric's parts in the_hero.act?
Sorry for bad english. I'm writing with googletranslator.
D_Hard
User

Postby Augur » 15 Nov 2012 07:16

When I try to open up ATDpacker it crashes. I downloaded .NET Framework 2.0 and am pretty sure I got the right version for my x64 computer. Not sure what to do, is there a specific version I need to get or is something to change in the properties tab? Sorry for assaulting you with questions, I just want to get this to work.
Augur
User

Postby Hazard » 15 Nov 2012 10:26

Hazard
Hazardous Code Monkey

Postby Augur » 15 Nov 2012 20:31

It seems to be working. I have the GOG version of the game and when I started it up it said I didn't have a legitimate copy of DBtS:LfL but afterwards it opens without the message. How do I go about installing this mod?
Augur
User

Return to 'Die by the Sword' Fan and Modding Community