[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Hazardous Realm - Forum • View topic - Die by the Sword - Xtended v1.6.0
The Hazardous Realm
The Hazardous Realm
READ ONLY MODE

The forum is now in read-only mode! It's only kept around for informative purposes and to prevent deadlinks!
Use e-mail to contact me instead. Any announcements would be made on my twitter account and any discussions would use some public platform instead.

Die by the Sword - Xtended v1.6.0

All topics related to the game 'Die by the Sword' and it's add-on 'Limb from Limb' go into this board!

Re: Die by the Sword - Xtended

Postby Raptor » 10 Jul 2009 03:43

Raptor
User

Postby Hazard » 10 Jul 2009 04:28

Hazard
Hazardous Code Monkey

Postby roid » 10 Jul 2009 14:30

yeah the links you sent out in those emails won't work either now. oops eh
roid
User

Postby Raptor » 10 Jul 2009 16:34

Heh, I hope they can find there way over here and not just think what you sent was just a ploy to get people back. Man, I've been playing this game again because of you and I love it! I'm at the tentacle thing and I hate it :C. I forget exactly how to pass it (I used to wait until it threw me to the other side by accident :P)

[edit]Is it possible to have a version of this mod that does not require Limb from Limb? Some friends of mine I know online only own the original and don't want to buy the expansion
Raptor
User

Postby Hazard » 11 Jul 2009 01:16

Hazard
Hazardous Code Monkey

Postby udm » 12 Jul 2009 04:00

Wow Hazard! Thank you so much for this! I just played it yesterday, the new DX9 engine is really a lot smoother, and DBTS is, well, prettier overall :D. You've outdone yourself Haz.

Is it possible if I request something here? Can you feature an advanced mouse VSIM control setting, to customise the X and Y axis sensitivity with more detail? For example, one of the greatest problems I've always had with the Y axis is that it is far less sensitive than the X axis, and the X axis has more acceleration than the Y axis too
udm
User

Postby Hazard » 12 Jul 2009 09:55

Hazard
Hazardous Code Monkey

Postby udm » 12 Jul 2009 20:18

You have done the DBTS community a great service, Hazard. You're basically carrying on where Treyarch left off, and improving on the game with community feedback, on a game that's barely heard of these days

You deserve millions of thanks from each and every one of us :)
udm
User

Postby udm » 13 Jul 2009 19:13

Oh yeah you have to let people know too if you have found a way to get other 3d model formats into the game. I'm dying to do a high res update for DBTS
udm
User

Postby Hazard » 14 Jul 2009 18:42

NEW VERSION:

Changes in Version 1.01:
- vast performance increase (no noticeable slowdown even with 40 enemies on screen)
- the screenshot is now stored correctly for savegames during a quest
- fixed a game bug that may load the wrong char for LFL savegames
- After selecting the DBTS or LFL quest, only savegames for this quest are shown
- The LFL quest has a "Start New Game" button now
- Added more options to the arena settings (101 points, Win by 10, Unlimited, etc.)
- more minor fixes and stuff
Hazard
Hazardous Code Monkey

Re: Die by the Sword - Xtended v1.01

Postby Raptor » 17 Jul 2009 16:19

Yey!

I'll try in out in a bit. Downloading now.
Raptor
User

Postby udm » 19 Jul 2009 13:53

You, sir, are a prince among men :mrgreen:
udm
User

Postby fisksallad » 20 Jul 2009 12:09

-------
Last edited by fisksallad on 06 Aug 2015 19:19, edited 1 time in total.
fisksallad
User

Postby Raptor » 29 Jul 2009 03:19

I can't get the mods to work on my old computer. It won't launch if I have xtended mode checked and mods will not work if it's not in xtended mode. Do you have to be for the mods to work?

[edit]I found the issue. It was because I just copied the files from this computer to that computer. The mods said they were enabled but they were not really. I had to unenable them and then re-enable them for them to work.
Raptor
User

Postby the thing 5632 » 11 Aug 2009 14:35

:lol: it looks FANTASTIC but i cant get it to work! :cry:
plz help me,i have the latest direct x,net framework 2.0 and 3.5 and when i start the game on xlauncher my pc crashes!
and if i start the game at xwindie all i see its a black screen :|

sry for my engish
the thing 5632
User

PreviousNext

Return to 'Die by the Sword' Fan and Modding Community