The Hazardous Realm
The Hazardous Realm
READ ONLY MODE

The forum is now in read-only mode! It's only kept around for informative purposes and to prevent deadlinks!
Use e-mail to contact me instead. Any announcements would be made on my twitter account and any discussions would use some public platform instead.

I made a breakthrough on two-handed mode :)

All topics related to the game 'Die by the Sword' and it's add-on 'Limb from Limb' go into this board!

I made a breakthrough on two-handed mode :)

by Blinn » 20 Nov 2011 14:42

In the Kobold file, I found a file called Kobaxe3.ATT. In it, there is already an entry called RIGHT_HANDED. It's value was 1.00000, so I changed it to 0.00000.

However, there was a variable missing that I found in an existing two-handed creature's ATT file, called TWO_FISTED. Once I put that in and set it to 1, I repacked the ATD file and played an arena match. I found that it actually works. :)

I can control both arms, but the only drawback is that the Mouse VSIM doesn't work with two-handed mode yet.
Blinn
User

Re: I made a breakthrough on two-handed mode :)

by Hazard » 11 Dec 2011 18:35

Don't mix up TWO_FISTED and TWO_HANDED. TWO_FISTED is what the Magma character has been using since ever to control each of the arms seperately. Two-Handed mode is about having having a single weapon which is held in both hands at once.
Hazard
Hazardous Code Monkey

Re: I made a breakthrough on two-handed mode :)

by Blinn » 12 Dec 2011 17:42

Right, but you get the gist of it. So far, I've been able to use both axes on the Kobold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIJ_lR3z ... ideo_title
Blinn
User

Return to 'Die by the Sword' Fan and Modding Community