The Hazardous Realm
The Hazardous Realm
READ ONLY MODE

The forum is now in read-only mode! It's only kept around for informative purposes and to prevent deadlinks!
Use e-mail to contact me instead. Any announcements would be made on my twitter account and any discussions would use some public platform instead.

GTAIV .Net Scripthook Updates?

Discussions about gaming in general.

GTAIV .Net Scripthook Updates?

by SlayerXYZer0 » 14 Jun 2013 14:05

Not all of the possible features and properties have been added right? There are a few things I can't seem to find a way to do without using a native function call which is fine and dandy but seem like they would be pretty popular useful if they had a .Net property or function (setting which animation set to use, particle fx, etc...). I don't really know what the news is on updates is (whether or not you are working on it still) but I guess my question is simply put.

News on an update?
SlayerXYZer0
User

Re: GTAIV .Net Scripthook Updates?

by Hazard » 14 Jun 2013 15:02

No, i'm not working on the GTA IV .Net ScriptHook anymore. I released the sourcecode, in case someone wants to continue to improve it, though.

Download: Sourcecode of the GTA4 .Net ScriptHook
Hazard
Hazardous Code Monkey

Re: GTAIV .Net Scripthook Updates?

by SlayerXYZer0 » 15 Jun 2013 02:46

No, i'm not working on the GTA IV .Net ScriptHook anymore. I released the sourcecode, in case someone wants to continue to improve it, though.

Download: Sourcecode of the GTA4 .Net ScriptHook

Yeah, I was reading on GTAForums that someones working on a 1.7.1.8 version.
SlayerXYZer0
User

Return to General Gaming Discussion