The Hazardous Realm
The Hazardous Realm
READ ONLY MODE

The forum is now in read-only mode! It's only kept around for informative purposes and to prevent deadlinks!
Use e-mail to contact me instead. Any announcements would be made on my twitter account and any discussions would use some public platform instead.

Grand Theft Auto IV Gun Punch

Discussions about gaming in general.

Grand Theft Auto IV Gun Punch

by Ricer » 12 Jul 2009 01:35

Hello,

Befor i begin i must say that my knowledge's in English are very poor, so i excuse me for it..
But let's start.

So many ways to modify GTA IV i never seen befor. Hundred of Modding Stuff exists, but i think not enough :lol:

Maybe you now the Trick, maybe not but when you have a Clock or a Desert Eagle try this:

Take you gun, walk to a person, stay still for it, and hold the "ESC" Button. Nico punch him with the gun. But the Problem is after you pressing the ESC button you go to the Pause Menu. And this pretty sucks. Is there a way that you (HazardX) or another Person created a Net. or a ASI. Script that allowed the player to punch every Time with his gun ? For Example by pressing E or another Button. Yeah, that would be cool.

Greetz Ricer
Ricer
User

Re: Grand Theft Auto IV Gun Punch

by Hazard » 12 Jul 2009 10:02

I don't know whether or not there is a script command to trigger the gun punch. It would be really easy to do if there is any command for it. I'm currently not into GTA4 modding, but i guess that i will do an update sometime soon and can take a look at the gun punch too.
Hazard
Hazardous Code Monkey

by Ricer » 12 Jul 2009 13:55

Cheers Hazard,

Ok first thanks for your reply, but my problem is that the Script must be in 1.02 Version and not in the currently version.
I can't create these things because i can't C++ or something else. And i don't know the Command Lines or the Name of it.

PS: When you got the Time for it, contact me. Maybe in ICQ or in E-Mail.

regards Ricer
Ricer
User

by Ricer » 12 Jul 2009 21:37

I have a Question to you. It is possible that you made that Script ? gtaforums is down, i mean currently not available. I hope there while be go Online as soon as possible. Can you send me your ICQ or your E-Mail Adress ?

- Ricer
Ricer
User

Return to General Gaming Discussion