The Hazardous Realm
The Hazardous Realm
READ ONLY MODE

The forum is now in read-only mode! It's only kept around for informative purposes and to prevent deadlinks!
Use e-mail to contact me instead. Any announcements would be made on my twitter account and any discussions would use some public platform instead.

Feature Request: Add resurrect command to Console

All topics related to the game 'Die by the Sword' and it's add-on 'Limb from Limb' go into this board!

Feature Request: Add resurrect command to Console

by Blinn » 11 Nov 2012 00:01

When a creature you spawned dies in the Single Player mode, it'd be nice if you could bring it back to life using a resurrect command.
Blinn
User

Re: Feature Request: Add resurrect command to Console

by Hazard » 11 Nov 2012 18:20

Good suggestion and very easy to add. I put it on my TODO list for the next version. :)
Hazard
Hazardous Code Monkey

by Blinn » 11 Nov 2012 18:21

I wonder if you can use cheat_mukor on other creatures, or perhaps a command that makes other creatures follow you (on your team of course). :)
Blinn
User

by Hazard » 11 Nov 2012 18:32

Yes, this should be possible. I already have a system that allows to write complex AI scripts for actors. Making a good "follow and defend" script is something i wanted to do for quite a while. Shouldn't be too hard to do. Adding a console command for it is easy once the script is done. Added it to the TODO list too.
Hazard
Hazardous Code Monkey

Return to 'Die by the Sword' Fan and Modding Community