The Hazardous Realm
The Hazardous Realm
READ ONLY MODE

The forum is now in read-only mode! It's only kept around for informative purposes and to prevent deadlinks!
Use e-mail to contact me instead. Any announcements would be made on my twitter account and any discussions would use some public platform instead.

DBTS Archive

All topics related to the game 'Die by the Sword' and it's add-on 'Limb from Limb' go into this board!

DBTS Archive

by Gdog4evr » 09 Apr 2007 17:51

I believe I have it. I believe I am able to host an entire archive of DBTS stuff. However, the most crucial aspect of this sort of thing is the rare items. The things that have gone down. Specifically, anything done by Stilgar, Kobolds Are Cute, and Hacked to Bits. If you have any of those, or have any objections to having your work backed up online, please post in this thread.

Since Hazard, Dave, and Oren have their own sites still up and running, their work will not be posted unless they say so. However, should their sites go down, the files will already be uploaded so I merely have to update a page to make them available.
Gdog4evr
DbtS Veteran
DbtS Veteran

by Cpk » 04 Jul 2007 22:15

Have you made the site for the archive? I want the lost things much. Actually I can't get any of infomation and tool for modding except Hazard's.

---
[Edit]

Anybody here?
http://www.filefront.com/ would be nice to put game file IMO. Please upload any archive of DbtS. I think nobody but me is thankful for that in this time, but it'd be useful resource to newcomers in future and the creators of the files wouldn't get angry for this and they would rather it is not lost.
Cpk
User

by Blakepoet » 15 Jul 2007 15:30

do you have the cusspack?
Blakepoet
User

by Dave » 26 Jul 2007 21:50

Gdog! Yes, please do this. I actually came here today wondering if there were any active links for the ATDEditor but I cannot find any.
Dave
DbtS Veteran
DbtS Veteran

by Cpk » 29 Jul 2007 12:04

Btw what can ATDEditor do? I also want to know how to make a map. OFF editor seems to handle .off files... I really don't know any of modding with DBTS.
Cpk
User

Return to 'Die by the Sword' Fan and Modding Community